About Our Leader
Brendal Bass Davis
“Inspired to inspire”
Brendal is sometimes called an “Inspiralist” because of her passion for inspiring individuals to be who they were born to be; and to do what God created them to do so they can live an abundant life, a life of success with excellence. Her core message is” success with excellence,” biblically known as abundant life. She currently holds a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office:
Brendal is a passionate, on-purpose woman of excellence. Gifted and committed to fulfilling her purpose to:
- bless and encourage with a smile;
- be a creator of success; and
- be a demonstration of God’s Love.
Brendal is the Founder of:
- Spirit of Excellence Ministry (SOEM), Inc., Inspiring the spirit of excellence; encouraging life on purpose
- the Willie E. (Dave) Davis (WEDD) Scholarship Program; and
- the Building United Strong Relationships Program that focuses on building strong families.
- SOEM, Inc. also sponsors an annual teacher’s appreciation event to recognize teachers’ value tangibly.
Brendal is the author of I Will Not Be Quiet About It. This book is a devotional journal written to inspire “spirit to Spirit conversations with God.” She desires to inspire others to develop and grow their prayer lives comfortably through this devotional journal. “Devotional journaling is a commitment to building and maintaining a personal relationship with God.” I Will Not Be Quiet About It was published in June 2021 and is the first book by Brendal Bass Davis.
Education and Training:
- Studied at Luther Rice Seminary and College,
- Attended the Western Management Development Center;
- Completed a Professional Human Resource Management Program at Kennesaw State College;
- Coaching certification from the American Association of Christian Counselors;
- Certified as an administrator of the Prepare-Enrich Assessment
- Certified facilitator by
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach to facilitate the Strengthening Families Program;
- Love Thinks to facilitate How to Avoid Falling for a Jerk(ette
- Walking the Morners Path for grief coaching; and others
- Women in Ministry Leadership Award, by the National Women’s Empowerment Ministry, February 2023
- Inductee Thomasville/Thomas County Georgia Native Trailblazer Hall of Fame June 2019
- Ordained Minister, August 2005
Brendal is a native of Thomasville, Georgia. She currently resides in Stonecrest, GA. Brendal enjoyed a 40-year career in Human Resources Management/Administration in the public sector.
Brendal brings to every engagement – preaching, teaching, facilitating, coaching, inspirational speaking – valuable life lessons from years of ministry as an ordained minister, ordained deacon, covenant community group leader, Sunday School teacher, life coach, and her journey as a Federally Employed Woman moving from the clerical ranks to the supervisory/management ranks. She designs and facilitates seminars/workshops that are engaging, interactive, and transforming, and she sponsors/leads retreats designed primarily for women who desire to retreat, refresh and advance.
Brendal Bass Davis’ confession is, “I am a child of God, who finds great joy in bringing God glory in my roles as a wife, mother, ordained minister, inspirational speaker, certified coach, trainer/facilitator, sister, auntie, niece, friend.” Her fire statement is, “I am inspired to inspire.”
Brendal’s heart desires to help people move from where they are to where God wants them to be.